Not About Us
It’s not about us…It’s about Jesus & our relationship with Him and each other!
Jesus is the “Ultimate Mulligan” he is the best second chance ever!
The Mulligan Golf Club is a “living” metaphor that uses golf to describe the community of believers in Jesus. Everyone who believes in their heart and says with their mouth that Jesus is Lord and God raised Him from the dead (Rom 10:9, 10) is a member of the Mulligan Golf Club. There are NO membership dues to be a member of the Mulligan Golf Club because the Bible teaches us that Jesus paid the ultimate price for our forgiveness of sins and friendship with God. Therefore, membership is free to those who will accept this gift (Eph 2:8, 9).
The World Needs A Mulligan!
God is actively seeking to save that which is lost (Luke 19:10) and he invites us to join Him in that mission. Because of His love, we are compelled to respond (2 Cor 5:14) and partner together with Him.
Be inspired…Get connected…Experience more of the MulliganLife!
The Mulligan Golf Club exists as a resource to highlight God’s activity in the world through the game of golf. The MGC was developed by a network of friends who want to serve individuals, groups, and churches that are using golf as a platform for the mission of God. MulliganLife Resources is a extension of Sovereign Grace Church of Daytona and is grateful for the privilege to steward this resource for the glory of God.
Forgiveness, Friendship, and Fellowship with Jesus.
Six Basics of the MulliganLife:
- God defines our significance! (Psalm 139)
- The best second chance ever! (Eph. 2:8,9)
- Being Joined with Jesus! (John 15)
- Treasuring time with Jesus! (Psalm 37:3-7)
- God’s continuing grace! (1 John 1:9)
- Living for the sake of others! (Romans 12:9-21)
Four Dynamics of Small Groups:
- “Face” Time – Open small group discussion and one to one follow up.
- Journaling – Tracking change resulting from God’s continuing grace.
- Testimonies – Inspiring others through the power of changed lives.
- Mission – Inviting others to join with Jesus